Sun King King’s Reserve: 2021 Royal Order Membership
Sun King King’s Reserve: Royal Order Membership
Membership is available to anyone age 21+ for a limited time.
(Sign up period may be closed at any time.)
2021 Membership is $385 and includes the following:
- A Two-pack of all 12 Sun King Brewery King’s Reserve (SKB KR) Releases. (Release Schedule Subject to Change) All SKB KR releases are packaged in 16-ounce re-sealable Alumi-Tek cans.
- 4 Limited Release SKB KR Two-packs. (These beers will not be available to the general public, except via limited draft and/or the Tap Room Cellar List for on-premise consumption)
- ALL BEERS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING A TWO-WEEK WINDOW (announced via email to members) AT ANY SUN KING TAP ROOM. (pick up location to be determined after membership sign up)
- A Proxy may be assigned at sign up. (Must be 21+ valid with a state or federal I.D.)
- Royal Order Members Only Pack including: Royal Order Hat, Royal Order Glass and other items to be determined. (Picked up w/ first release)
- Admission to quarterly Members-Only virtual parties to be held during the year. (Member + guest access to virtual gatherings)
- Pre-Sale/Discount Tickets to SKB Signature Events (TBD)
- Exclusive access as a Sun King Royal Order Member to the Sun King Employee/Distributor Online Shop. Items updated throughout the year that are created for employees.
- 15% off Merchandise at Sun King locations with membership card and ID, which will be picked up w/ first release (Discount not valid for Proxies, unless they too are a member with a valid membership card and valid state or federal ID)
FINE PRINT - PLEASE READ ALL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS CLOSELY.
ENROLLMENT IS AN AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS BELOW AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Each of these twelve beers will be released at some time during the membership period. We will do our best to remain true to the release calendar, however we will only release the beers when we feel that they are ready, therefore the schedule is subject to change.
Members will have a two-week window to pick up their beers as they become available, and they must be picked up by the member or his or her proxy.
If the beers are not claimed within the designated pickup time, the cans will be forfeited. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
If there are excess beers available, (depending on the number) they will be sold for on or off-premise consumption in Sun King’s Tap Rooms.
In the event that more than sixteen Sun King Brewery King’s Reserve beers mature during the membership period, we will provide an opportunity for members to purchase an undetermined allotment of these beers as well.
All beers can be picked up at the following Sun King locations - Downtown Indy, Broad Ripple, IN, Carmel, IN, Fishers, IN, and Kokomo, IN. Under no circumstances are we able to ship beer, nor are we able to hold your beer should you not pick them up in the time period allotted.
Members may designate ONE Proxy to pick up his or her cans from the tap room. Membership benefits do not apply to Proxies. Keep in mind that you will need to designate your proxy at time of sign up. Proxy information will be requested via follow up email after sign-up and you cannot change it after its designation.
2022 Memberships will be offered first to 2021 members. Renewal is, of course, optional.
Memberships will be offered to the public during an online sign up on a first come, first serve basis and are limited to two per person, (one for yourself and one as a gift for someone else). Sign up will be managed through Oznr.com, which will be live from November 16th, 2020 through January 8th, 2021. Sign up may close early in the event that we sell our full allotment of memberships.
If you don’t live in Indianapolis, then you can appoint a proxy (someone who lives nearby and is willing to pick up your allotment and deliver it to you). Proxy must be 21+ with a valid state or federal I.D. One human can proxy for up to a maximum of 4 people. They can also be a member. Assigning a proxy can be done during sign up, so choose wisely.
All notices regarding beer releases are sent via email. Emails are sent to the member only and are limited to one email address/membership. It is the member’s responsibility to forward the information to their proxy. We are not able to add additional email addresses per member.
The first beer of the 2021 membership will be released in January. Release schedule is subject to change, and exact dates are not known until the beer is ready and we send out the official email.
We will be canning four beers that are exclusive to our Royal Order members! We will reserve a few additional cases for on premise consumption in our Tap Rooms, as well as a small amount of draft. (to be determined) Each member or their proxy may pick up his or her membership card and first can in the Downtown Indianapolis Sun King Tap Room in January 2021. After the first pick up, you will be able to pick up Royal Order items at your desired Sun King location (Downtown Indy, Broad Ripple, Carmel, Fishers or Kokomo).
2021 King’s Reserve Release Schedule
Are there ID or minimum age requirements for membership?
You MUST be 21+ to join the Sun King King's Reserve Royal Order. You must have a valid state or federal ID.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email email@example.com with questions.
What's the refund policy?
No refunds at anytime.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You or your proxy will be asked for a valid I.D. each time you pick up your SKB KR beers.
Can I update my registration information?
No, once you have registered all information is final.
Is my membership fee transferrable?
Memberships are non-transferrable.